The United Kingdom patent rights to the Gottlieb Daimler's engine were purchased in 1893 by Fredrick Simm's, who formed a new company, the "Daimler Motor Syndicate." Known as Britain's oldest marquee, Daimler became the official transportation of Royalty in 1898. This Daimler Double Six is a Model P.1.50. It has a 7.163 Liter V-12 steel-sleeve valve engine producing 150hp@ 248 rpm, a 163" wheelbase, 21' overall length and weighs 8,100 lbs. It is the largest British Production car ever built. This Model P.1.50 Daimler has a chassis number of 30652 and original engine number of 51786 with original coachwork. It was exported and delivered to New South Wales, Australia. Its ownership history includes the Harrah's Automobile Collection.