Lot #403 - White Automobiles were manufactured in Cleveland, OH from 1900-1918. Along with Packard, the White was the first to have a self-starter. This car was purchased disassembled. It had a touring body style but the back half of the car was missing as it had been made into a truck. During the restoration, the current owner changed the body style to that of a Town Car. This 1915 car features 4 cylinders, 30hp, with a 4-speed transmission. It has Westinghouse air shocks, Royce headlights and cover for chauffer, top luggage holder, wire wheels and trunk on rear luggage rack. It has a walnut liquor cabinet plus other factory options.
The names Barrett-Jackson, Barrett-Jackson.com, and all associated graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of the Barrett-Jackson Auction Company, LLC or its affiliates.