SCOTTSDALE, AZ. –June 23, 2011 – Barrett-Jackson Auction Company, the World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions™ announced today the launch of the company’s Signature Car Care line. Introduced at the 2nd Annual Barrett-Jackson Orange County Auction, the Signature Car Care line will be showcased and demonstrated on-site at the OC Fair & Event Center June 24-26.
“Barrett-Jackson is proud to introduce this unique car care product line in direct response to customer demand,” said Craig Jackson, chairman and CEO of Barrett-Jackson. “Our customers have been asking for a Barrett-Jackson product that offers the same protection and shine our auction cars get. We are pleased to be able to offer these products to give any collector car owner the opportunity to have a show car shine anytime.”
After a three year program of intensive development, and working closely with Farécla, the global leaders in car care, the Barrett-Jackson Signature Car Care line was born. The breakthrough line is a systematic approach to the collector car preparation, and includes a four-step process with a unique product designed for each step to achieve a perfect paint renovation.
- Step 1: Show Shine Wash, a luxurious hydro-cleansing wash that gently removes surface grime leaving bodywork detoxified. When mixed with warm water the wash clears away fixed-on, ingrained contaminates and pollutants to leave bodywork in prime preparation for scratch removal treatment.
- Step 2: Rapid Scratch Remover, a repair formula to reduce light scratches and imperfections, restoring a prestigious paint finish. Containing Engineered Diminishing Abrasives, which breakdown during use to leave a near perfect finish, Rapid Scratch Remover is a safe and effective product to use.
- Step 3: Deep Shine Micro-Polish, a quick and effective Micro-Polish to effectively remove stains, fading and light blemishes. Perfect for restoring deep luster and gloss that has been lost due to excessive UV exposure. Deep Shine Micro-Polish also uses Engineered Diminishing Abrasives to produce a flawless showroom finish.
- Step 4: Protective Shine Wax – a protective three-wax formula to easily achieve a stunning show-car mirror gloss finish. A unique interlinked formula of waxes and polymers combined give an effortlessly applied, ultra-fast, ultra-tough shine and protection for up to 6 months.
- Detailer: Complementing the line is the Barrett-Jackson Rapid Detailer, combining an everyday mild cleanser and fast drying wax for use on all exterior surfaces.
- Applicators and Cloth: To ensure that customers get the very best from Barrett-Jackson Signature products, the team also developed a unique set of Rapid Applicators to quickly and easily apply the product and a fantastic Deep Shine Cloth to buff off to a high glamour shine.
“For over 40 years we’ve been showcasing the world’s best cars on the world’s greatest stages and are excited to reveal our Barrett-Jackson Signature Car Care line,” said Steve Davis, President of Barrett-Jackson. “We are confident the products will be a hit with collector car owners, our passionate followers and motoring enthusiasts everywhere” said Steve Davis, President of Barrett-Jackson.
Available for purchase at www.barrett-jackson/carcare and at all four of the Barrett-Jackson collector car auctions throughout the year, the Signature Car Care line features the following products: Show Shine Wash 16floz $10.99, Rapid Scratch Remover 16floz $15.99, Deep Shine Micro-Polish 16floz $13.99, Protective Shine Wax 16floz $18.99, Rapid Detailer 16floz $11.99, Rapid Applicators (2 pack) $9.49, Deep Shine Cloth $4.99.
About The Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
Celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2011, Barrett-Jackson Auction Company specializes in providing products and services to collector car owners, astute collectors and automotive enthusiasts worldwide. Named one of the top 100 “World’s Most Ethical Companies” by Ethisphere Magazine in 2010, Barrett-Jackson produces “The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions™” in Scottsdale, Palm Beach, Fla., Orange County, Calif. and Las Vegas. Barrett-Jackson also endorses a one-of-a-kind collector car insurance offering for collector vehicles and other valued belongings. Established in 1971, Barrett-Jackson is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. For more information about Barrett-Jackson, visit www.barrett-jackson.com or call (480) 421-6694.
About Farécla Products Limited
Farécla products limited are located in Hertfordshire, England and have been in business for over 50 years. Farécla Inc is the US subsidiary, established in 2005 and is headquartered in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Global leaders in the professional auto body aftermarket, they specialize in developing and producing technically advanced world class surface finishing products & systems that provide outstanding results for both professional users and car owners alike. Visit www.farecla.com or www.fareclainc.com for additional information.