World’s Greatest Collector Car Auction Hosts 4th Annual Las Vegas Auction September 22-24, 2011
SCOTTSDALE, AZ. –September 14, 2011 – Barrett-Jackson Auction Company, The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions™, announced today its 4th annual Las Vegas auction will return to the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino September 22-24. The three-day automotive lifestyle event caps its year-long 40th anniversary celebration with a diverse offering of exotics, customs, classics, Resto-Mods, Hot Rods, and original collector vehicles.
SPEED will broadcast more than 19 hours of live, high-definition TV coverage of the Barrett-Jackson Auction Thursday, September 22 and Friday, September 23 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. PST and Saturday, September 24 from 2:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. PST.
“The Las Vegas stop of our 40th anniversary tour will bring the year-long celebration to a close in style with events for the entire family,” said Craig Jackson, chairman and CEO, Barrett-Jackson. “The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino provides a special backdrop that is unlike any other auction we do throughout the year. We’re thankful that Las Vegas has welcomed Barrett-Jackson as we have become a signature event in the city and feel this year will be better than ever.”
Top vehicle highlights of the 4th annual Las Vegas Auction include:
- Three vehicles from the Jimmy Richardson collection including a 2009 Mosler Raptor GTR Prototype Coupe (Lot #675;VIN #1M94136BX9C682029), a 1997 Vector M12-Coupe (Lot #675.1; VIN # V9MB1ZZ0V0104800Z) and a 2005 Ferrari F-430 Berlinetta 2 Door Coupe (Lot #675.2; VIN #FFEW58A250144009).
- Seven vehicles from the Criss Angel collection including his 2006 Hummer H2 Custom (Lot #652.4; VIN #5GRGN22UX6H102412), a 2006 Dodge Viper Custom 2 Door Coupe (Lot #652.1; VIN #1B3JZ69Z76V100723) and a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Custom 2 Door Coupe
(Lot #652.2; VIN #124379L510480).
- Barrett-Jackson President Steve Davis’ personal 1964 Ford Fairlane 500 (Lot #6400;VIN #4F43K136821). All proceeds from the sale will benefit the Armed Forces Foundation.
- Three vehicles from the “Barrett-Jackson 40th Anniversary Collection” including a 1971 Plymouth Road Runner (Lot #371; VIN #M23H1G151231), a 1971 Ford Mustang Boss 351(Lot #371.2; VIN #1F02R151027) and a 1971 Chevrolet Corvette (Lot #371.1;
“The 2011 Las Vegas auction has vehicles for every level of collector, along with charity vehicles and special surprise guest appearances guaranteed to blow the roof off the Mandalay Bay Event Center,” said Steve Davis, president, Barrett-Jackson. “In addition to the auction, I am personally looking forward to doing my part in giving back to the armed forces community who serve and protect our country by auctioning off my prized possession; the 1964 Ford Fairlane.”
The 4th Annual Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas event will provide an exciting and inviting atmosphere for audiences of all ages, offering a variety of activities such as Ride ‘N Drives presented by Ford, GM and Porsche, product demonstrations from exhibitors and sponsors and much more. Barrett-Jackson will also host festivities and events that will lead up to this world-class event:
- Barrett-Jackson Fashion Show – September 18-20, 2011
Every hour on the hour from noon to 6:00 p.m., fashions from Barrett-Jackson and Saks Fifth Avenue will be highlighted during the event at Fashion Show Mall.
- Barrett-Jackson 4th Annual Las Vegas Cruise-In – September 21, 2011
Taking place at Gaudin Ford in Las Vegas from 9:00 a.m. to noon, all Las Vegas automotive enthusiasts are invited to bring their collector vehicles to the Cruise-In with all makes and models welcome. To get in on the action and register your vehicle for the Cruise-In please contact Laurel Trimbath at 702-731-2121 or email@example.com.
- Barrett-Jackson 4th Annual Las Vegas Road Rally – September 21, 2011
Beginning at 3:00 p.m. in the Las Vegas Convention Center Gold Lot, the Road Rally will feature an array of collectable automobiles and travel down the Las Vegas Strip and end in the southeast parking lot at Mandalay Bay.
- Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas Opening Night Party – September 21, 2011
Located at the Luxor’s LAX Nightclub, the Opening Night Party will begin at 7:00 p.m. and offer an exciting evening of live entertainment, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails (by invitation, 21+ only).
For more information about Barrett-Jackson and to purchase tickets to the event, visit www.barrett-jackson.com or call (480) 663-6255. Please contact Jason Magner from Rogers and Cowan PR at 310-854-8128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
Celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2011, Barrett-Jackson Auction Company specializes in providing products and services to collector car owners, astute collectors and automotive enthusiasts worldwide. Named one of the top 100 “World’s Most Ethical Companies” by Ethisphere Magazine in 2010, Barrett-Jackson produces “The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions™” in Scottsdale, Palm Beach, Fla., Orange County, Calif. and Las Vegas. Barrett-Jackson also endorses a one-of-a-kind collector car insurance offering for collector vehicles and other valued belongings. Established in 1971, Barrett-Jackson is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. For more information about Barrett-Jackson, visit www.barrett-jackson.com or call (480) 421-6694.
Each description contained herein is provided by the consignor for the purpose of describing the item offered for sale. The accuracy of a description is the responsibility of the consignor and Barrett-Jackson is not responsible for any errors contained in a description or for the failure of a consignor to produce any item for sale. Please conduct your own inspection before making a purchase and refer to the Barrett- Jackson website for complete terms and conditions of sale.