The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions™ to Raise Money for National and Local Charities September 20-22
Scottsdale, Ariz. – (September 17, 2012) – Barrett-Jackson, The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions™, announced today that six special charity vehicles have been consigned and will cross the block at the upcoming Las Vegas auction held at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, September 20-22, 2012.
The Las Vegas auction charity vehicles are as follows:
- Lot #2001 2005 Ford Mustang GT Platt & Payne Signature Edition Shadranch “Platt & Payne Edition” Mustang. Combining unique styling, state-of-the-art components, unprecedented power and performance. All proceeds to benefit the Darrell Gwynn Foundation. Will be sold at approximately 6:00pm Thursday, September 20, 2012.
- Lot #2002 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2-door Coupe Official pace car at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park for American Le Mans Series event. Mobil 1 Grand Prix of Mosport, July 20-22, 2012. All proceeds to benefit YMCA of Southern Nevada. Will be sold at approximately 1:00pm on Friday, September 21, 2012.
- Lot #2003 2013 Cadillac ATS 4-door Sedan The 2012 Cadillac ATS compact luxury sports sedan is a world-class Cadillac like no other. All proceeds to benefit Team Joseph. Will be sold at approximately 2:30pm on Friday, September 21, 2012.
- Lot #2004 1955 Chevrolet 210 2-door Hardtop Rare 1955 Chevrolet 210 with less than 8,600 documented original miles. All proceeds to benefit Barrett-Jackson Cancer Research Fund -TGen and Festival of Hope. Will be sold at approximately 1:00pm on Saturday, September 22, 2012.
- Lot #2005 1970 Chevrolet Nova Custom 2-door Coupe Frame-off rotisserie restoration in Pro-Touring style. Photo documented build to custom specs. All proceeds to benefit The Mission Continues. Will be sold at approximately 3:00pm on Saturday, September 22, 2012.
- Lot #2006 2012 Ford F-150 Custom Pickup Custom Greg Biffle ROUSH Performance built Ford Raptor in support of the Sherwin-Williams Plant Color All-Star Charity Challenge. All proceeds to benefit the Greg Biffle Foundation. Will be sold at approximately 5:00pm on Saturday, September 22, 2012.
“This year’s Barrett-Jackson charity vehicles support some of the nation’s most active and worthy causes,” said Barrett-Jackson Chairman and CEO Craig Jackson. “One-hundred percent of the proceeds from the auction for these six vehicles will help both people and animals that so desperately need it.”
SPEED will broadcast 20 hours of live, high-definition television coverage of the Las Vegas auction. The hours will be from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. PDT on Thursday, September 20, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. PDT on Friday, September 21 and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. PDT on Saturday, September 22.
For more information about Barrett-Jackson and to purchase tickets to the event, visit http://www.barrett-jackson.com or call (480) 421-6694.
About The Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
Established in 1971 and headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Barrett-Jackson specializes in providing products and services to classic and collector car owners, astute collectors and automotive enthusiasts around the world. The company produces “The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions™” in Scottsdale, Ariz., Palm Beach, Fla., Las Vegas, Nev. and Orange County, Calif. Barrett-Jackson also endorses a one-of-a-kind collector car insurance offering for collector vehicles and other valued belongings. For more information about Barrett-Jackson, visit http://www.barrett-jackson.com or call (480) 421-6694.
# # #