When you're a bidder at Barrett-Jackson, not only do you get to enjoy the excitement of the auction, you become a player in a world-class lifestyle event.
A place and time where you can get the car of your dreams, rub elbows with celebrities, experience auction action at its best and potentially make your mark in automotive history.
As a bidder, you will receive several perks such as: invitations to the Opening Night Gala, preferred seating, hosted bar and much more.
- Bidder ID/Paddle (Adult admission for Preview Day and each day of the auction)
- Guest Credential (Adult admission for Preview Day and each day of the auction)
- Preferred Parking Pass (not available for every auction)
- Access to Bidder Seating Area & exclusive Bidder Bar (for Bidder and Bidder Guest)
- An Invitation for two to the Opening Night Gala.
- Barrett-Jackson Event Catalog (Available for pick up in the Auction Office)
BIDDER CREDENTIAL PACKET
All registered bidders will receive a packet that includes credentials for the registered bidder and one guest.
Packets will be mailed to all Pre-Registered Bidders (with completed registration requirements), prior to the dates of the auction.
Packets will be held on-site at the “Pre-Registered Bidder Will Call” for all foreign bidders, registered bidders who have not completed the requirements or bidders who were registered after the mailing deadline.
BIDDER REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Bidders will be issued a bidder paddle number only after all items have been received and the method of payment for vehicle purchases has been approved. Bidder credentials will not be issued if the application is incomplete or if required items are omitted.
- On-site Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Absentee Buyer's Premium: 12%
- On-site Automobilia Buyer's Premium: 15%
- Absentee Automobilia Buyer's Premium: 17%
NOTE: Payment is required for each vehicle purchased on the day of the sale. The Buyer's Premium is calculated and added to the Hammer Price. As the buyer, you are responsible for payment of this premium as well as all applicable fees and taxes at the time of payment.
BIDDER AGREEMENT FORM REQUIREMENTS
- To register for an event, please submit the Bidder Agreement form, with the required items listed below.
- Registration Fee (A pre-registration discount price is available for all applications received by the pre-registration deadline.)
(All fees are non-transferable and non-refundable, the registration fee is payable by credit card, or by personal/ business check.)
- Initials on Terms and Conditions pages
- Customer Acknowledgements with signature and date
- Recent color photograph for your bidder paddle (1st time bidders only)
Photos may be emailed to us at email@example.com. Please include your name as indicated on the Bidder Registration form.
- Copy of current driver’s license, state ID or passport (front and back)
- Proof of current auto insurance that is valid through the dates of the auction.
- BIDDER PADDLES WILL NOT BE RELEASED WITHOUT PROOF OF CURRENT AUTO INSURANCE
- Select one of the following:
- Option 1: Bank Letter of Guaranty for US Residents (Checks for vehicle purchase(s) must be drawn from the account that appears on the Bank Letter of Guaranty. Cashiers will NOT accept checks written against funds from another bank or investment account.) Minimum Bid Limit $30,000. We do not accept copies of bank statements or Verification of Deposit letters as a Letter of Guaranty. Letter must be written on bank letterhead and reference “Barrett-Jackson Auction Company” and the dates of the auction.
- Option 2: Wire Transfer - Bidders using non-US bank accounts or individuals planning to wire US funds to pay for vehicle purchase(s). (Letters must be written on bank letterhead using the 'Non-US Bidder or Wire Transfer Customers' format.) Minimum Bid Limit $30,000.
- Option 3: Bid Limit Deposit of your desired bid limit, in the form of cash or cashier’s check(s) made payable to Barrett-Jackson only. Requires deposit of $9,000 cash or cashier’s check(s) to obtain minimum bid limit of $90,000. Personal/business checks and credit cards will NOT be accepted for bid limit deposits. If a vehicle is purchased, you will be required to pay balance in cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer. Personal/business checks are not acceptable as a form of payment without a Bank Letter of Guaranty. Due to reporting requirements, you will need to provide your social security number if you wish to use this option.
- Option 4: Woodside Credit, a nationwide collector car finance company has been selected by Barrett-Jackson to provide low monthly payment financing options to our Barrett-Jackson clients. Visit their Website or call 800.717.5180 to learn more and to get pre-approved now. The minimum pre-approval is $30,000.
For Registration Assistance, contact:
Mail required items to:
Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
Attention: Bidder Department
7400 E. Monte Cristo Avenue
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR DEALERS
If you are a dealer we will need a copy of your current dealer license AND a copy of your current state resale/tax ID. The following additional information is required:
- Verification of Dealer Ownership: If you are the principal/owner of the dealership, and your name is not listed on the Dealer License or state resale/tax ID.
- Dealer Authorization to Bid: If you are a representative of the dealership and not the principal/owner.
Registration fees are payable by credit card, cash or cashier's check only.
Bidders may purchase additional guest passes, gala tickets and muscle lounge tickets (limited availability and not available for every auction) at the time of registration for inclusion in their credential packet. You may write your request directly on the Bidder Agreement form and include payment. Prices will vary for each auction, please refer to Bidder Agreement Form.
Consignment auctions and consignees are not required to obtain the emissions inspections or tests required by NRS 445B.770. Any emissions inspections or tests required must be obtained by you, the buyer, before the motor vehicle can be registered. The buyer must understand that once the auction is complete, and if the buyer resides in an area that requires inspection and/or testing of motor vehicles, that the buyer is responsible for any emissions inspections and/or tests required by law. (NRS.445B.805)
Bidders who are not registered as a current Barrett-Jackson car auction bidder, may register as an automobilia only bidder. To register as an automobilia only bidder, you must first complete the automobilia registration process.
Automobilia bidders will be issued a bidder paddle number only after the following items have been received and your method of payment has been approved. Bidder credentials will not be issued if the application is incomplete or if required items are omitted.
Dealers: In addition to the following requirements, we also require a copy of your State Resale License/Tax ID Number. Resale exemption form must clearly state “automobilia” as items purchased for resale.
For Automobilia Registration Assistance, contact:
Mail required items to:
Barrett-Jackson Authentic Automobilia Auction
7400 East Monte Cristo Avenue
Scottsdale, AZ 85260