SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – June 17, 2009 – If you’ve ever wanted to take a road trip with your favorite connoisseurs of collector cars, here’s your chance. Representatives of the Barrett-Jackson Auction Company, creator of “The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions™,” will visit ten cities from June through November, making stops at many of America’s most iconic car shows, races and automotive lifestyle events.
Barrett-Jackson team members will arrive in style at numerous events in a custom-wrapped luxury coach, and event attendees can stop by to learn about the latest company offerings including the newly introduced Barrett-Jackson Endorsed Collector Car Insurance. Enthusiasts can have their collector car questions answered by company experts, and learn how to pre-consign cars for Barrett-Jackson’s next set of auctions taking place in Las Vegas from Oct. 7 – 10, 2009; Scottsdale from Jan. 18 – 24, 2010; and West Palm Beach from April 1 – 3, 2010.
Join Barrett-Jackson at the following events:
- June 19 – 21, 24th Annual Classic at Pismo Beach, Pismo Beach, CA
- June 24 – 28, 35th Mid America Ford & Shelby Team Nationals. Tulsa, OK
- July 4 – Red, White & Cruise at the Auto Club Speedway, Fontana, CA
- July 16 – 19, Road America – Kohler International Challenge, Elkhart Lake, WI
- August 12 – 16, Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, Pebble Beach, CA
- August 14, Concorso Italiano – Laguna Sea Golf Ranch, Monterey, CA
- August 15, Woodward Dream Cruise, Detroit, MI
- September 26 – 27, Coronado Speed Festival, San Diego, CA
- November 3 – 6, SEMA Show, Las Vegas, NV
- November 20 – 22, GoodGuys Southwest Nationals, Scottsdale, AZ
About The Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
Established in 1971 and headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Barrett-Jackson specializes in providing products and services to classic and collector car owners, astute collectors and automotive enthusiasts around the world. The company produces the “World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions™” in Scottsdale, Palm Beach, Fla. and Las Vegas. For more information about Barrett-Jackson, visit www.barrett-jackson.com or call (480) 421-6694.
Media Contact: Elizabeth Holzhauer, R&R Partners, 702-318-4241, email@example.com.