1930 ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM II SHOOTING BRAKE - 138307Sold* at Scottsdale 2013 - Lot #5006 1930 ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM II SHOOTING BRAKEhttps://cdn.barrett-jackson.com/staging/carlist/items/Fullsize/Cars/138307/138307_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
Lot #5006 1930 ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM II SHOOTING BRAKE
Lot #5006 - Formerly owned by the famous Earl of Moray who was a descendant of King James V of Scotland. This 1930 Rolls Royce Phantom II was originally bodied with Weymann fabric covered 4 door saloon coachwork. It was rebodied in the 1950s with Shooting Brake coachwork and it was subsequently acquired by Charles Bickley in Florida who commenced a thorough restoration in the late 1980s and displayed the car in his Woodie World Museum. Since then it has been meticulously restored once again in Brewster Green with exceptional wood work. It has a beautiful walnut burl dashboard, restored windshield visor, top hinged opening windshield, passenger's Raydyot spotlight, single Trippe driving light, Lucas headlights, single sidemounted spare on the left, fender mirrors and three row seating. The body and interior wood is finished to extremely high standards. It has been shown in Rolls Royce Owners Club Events, participated in Classic Car Club of America CARavans and is not only a superb show piece, but is a well sorted and reliable performer.
The names Barrett-Jackson, Barrett-Jackson.com, and all associated graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of the Barrett-Jackson Auction Company, LLC or its affiliates.